Party payments and variations by you.
- Your deposit payment of £25.00 secures your party booking. This deposit is non refundable.
- Please note that your final payment is due on the day of the birthday.
- After number confirmation and full payment received, any number changes will not receive a refund in monetary value. However play vouchers may be given at the management’s discretion.
Variation by us
- Playhem reserves the right to refuse, cancel or amend a booking for any reason. We will advise you of any change. The management will offer alternative party dates or gift passes at their discretion.
- We do not refund any deposits paid.
- We will reschedule the party up to one weeks’ notice. This will be to any available date.
- The party must be rescheduled to the same party type.
- Party bookings are for a min of 10 children which includes the birthday/children.
- Maximum party numbers are based on the room/area allocated at the time of booking. Maximum numbers are site specific.
- If you require any additional products we request this is ordered at the time of your final payment.
Rules and responsibilities
- The rules of play will apply to these conditions as stated herein. Our rules of play are available to see on our website: www.playhemlaycentre.co.uk
- The party organiser should arrive no earlier than 30 minutes prior to the start of the party.
- The party organiser must inform staff of any food allergies or similar materially important facts concerning all children within their party.
- Parent guests bringing siblings that are not part of the party will be charged at the standard entrance price on the day. The party organiser can choose to either be charged for extra adults/siblings on the day, or ask the reception team to charge the guests upon entry.
- The party organise and the parents are responsible for the children at all times.
- The parties are a 2 hour time slot.
- We do not exclude our liability for death or personal liability arising from our negligence or that of our employees.
- We exclude liability for all or any loss, damages and/or theft that you may suffer however arising and all and injury which does not fall within the parameters of the above bullet point.
The Playhem Team.